Salaam Alaikum,

Errggghhh…
Bollywood movies are SO annoying. They are all the same: same motifs, same theme, same stupidity.


Like in whose right mind would anyone fall in love with someone they have never met, and reunite their affection on top of a mountain with bangles clashing and some weird music in the background. It’s SO stupid. Like NO ONE does that, and it’s just urrrghh… BAKWAAS.

Okay, like, no one in their right mind would ever break out into dancing and singing in the middle of a field or know the exact words to each other. They try SO hard to make things so realistic that it’s so funny that it’s not even funny. The worst was in Dhoom 2 when the guy fell off of a cliff and the next scene is of him in a bar. What happened to the guy who shot himself? Miraculously, nothing. Stupid Stupid Stupid.
I don’t know why I’m ranting.


But, I still secretly watch them because it’s fun imagining things and crying when two people can’t be together.

*It hurts so much, man.*

Wa Alaikum Salaam

2 comments:

Croissont said...

as salamualykum Iya:

Dhoom 2 reminds me of the IMDB message boards. Search for Dhoom2 and read the "Things I have learnt from Dhoom2" thread.

-croissont

Iya said...

Wa Alaikum Salaam Croissant:
LOL, I just read that right now and omg is it funny or what? It's pretty true, too. :D
Thanks for enlightening me.
JazakALLAH Khair.
-Iya