Kuch Kuch Hota Hain:
"Hum ek baar jeete hain, ek baar marte hain, shaadi bhi ek
baar hoti hain, aur pyar....ek hi baar hota hain."

(We live only once, and die once, marry once, and love.... only
once)







Salaam Alaikum
Dearest,
Do you know how
much in
love with you
I am?
Did I trip?
Did I stumble -
lose my balance,
graze my knee,
graze my heart?
I know I'm in love
when I see you.
I know when I
long to see you,
I'm on fire.
Not a muscle has moved.
Leaves hang unruffled by
any breeze.
The air is still.
I have fallen in love
without taking a step.
You are all wrong for me
and I know it,
but I can no longer care
for my thoughts
unless they are
thoughts of you.
When I am close to you,
I feel your hair
brush my cheek
when it does not.
I look away from
you sometimes,
then I look back.
When I tie my shoes,
when I peel an orange,
when I drive my car,
when I lie down each night
without you,
I remain,
Yours.
Wa Alaikum Salaam
♥ xXx-Iya

0 comments: